Beanstalk International School has vacancies for the following positions commencing April 2016.
We are seeking energetic and motivated native English speaking teachers. The candidates must have experience working with children at a preschool or kindergarten, as well as ESL experience. Applicants must also hold a university degree, (preferably in Education or Early Childhood). Candidates must love children, have musical skills and possess good interpersonal/team work skills. Candidates must currently reside in Japan and have a proper visa that allows them to work.
Saturday School Teacher
- Work hours are 9:30 to 3:30 every Saturday.
- Students' ages range from preschool to Elementary age.
- The position commences at the beginning of April.
- Renewable one year contract.
- Visa sponsorship and housing not provided.
If you are interested in this positions or have any questions, please feel free to contact us by telephone or email, the details of which you will find on our contact page.