The instructors and administrators of Beanstalk International School, in close cooperation with parents, strive to provide high quality education at an individualized pace, carefully tailored to the specific needs of each student.
Our School`s Goals
All of our instructors work together in pursuit of the goals listed below.
- Cultivate in students a sense of respect for others, respect for things and respect for the world around them.
- Enhance students’ creativity, respecting their individuality while working to identify and strengthen his or her specific strengths.
- Create self-discipline and perseverance in students.
- Teach basic social skills and give every student a sense of responsibility for his or her own actions.
- Teach students to be cooperative, kind and considerate to others.
Students at Beanstalk learn basic manners from their first day, such as using the phrases “Please,” “Thank you” and “I’m sorry.” In addition, our students learn basic table manners, how to show politeness to friends and adults and fundamental social skills. Together, these elements make up the basic foundation of our school’s character development strategy.